Interdental brushes are small toothbrushes specially designed for cleaning the interdental spaces (not accessible by ordinary toothbrushes). Cleaning with an interdental brush can prevent gum inflammation, tooth decay and bad breath; it is used to remove plaque on tooth surfaces and interdental spaces that are difficult to self-clean. For example, the recesses in the premolars cannot be cleaned by dental floss or toothbrush. You can choose a suitable interdental brush and rub back and forth to remove the plaque on the distal surface of the root furcation, the concave surface of the dental jaw and the final molar; when there are teeth Irregular arrangement, complex restorations in the oral cavity or shrinking gums, when the root bifurcations are exposed, a special interdental brush can be used to remove inter-proximal dirt. The effect is obviously better than toothpicks. If the toothbrush can be pressed against the inter-proximal tooth surface , When you can receive the best cleaning effect. It can also be used to clean orthotics, fixed restorations, dental implants, periodontal splints, gap retainers and other parts that are difficult to reach with common toothbrushes. How to use interdental brush?
1. First, choose a suitable interdental brush. There are various types of interdental brushes with different diameters. Choose the appropriate model according to each person’s specific situation. The principle of selection is that the diameter of the interdental brush is slightly larger than the interdental space.
2. Slowly insert the interdental brush between the teeth, paying attention to the movement must be gentle. If the gap between the teeth is too small to plug, do not force it in to avoid bleeding gums.
3. Gently move the interdental brush back and forth, and use the bristles to gently scrape out food residue and tartar to reduce damage to the gums and gums.
4. Slowly pull out the interdental brush, and rinse your mouth with water to remove the residue. Bleeding gums may occur during the whole process, and gargle with water can also stop the bleeding.
5. It can be combined with mouthwash, and the rinsing time is about three minutes to reduce the possibility of bacterial infection. After the removal is complete, clean the interdental brush, dry the water on the bristles, and put it in the interdental brush cover. Prepare for next use.
In addition to toothbrushes, the tools for brushing your teeth every day need to learn to use dental floss or interdental brush. People with small gaps can use dental floss, and those with large gaps can use interdental brushes. The selection criteria for interdental brushes is that they can be easily placed The maximum size of the interdental space should not be clog when using the interdental brush, otherwise it will damage the gums. But you must pay attention to timely replacement to prevent bacteria from breeding, and at the same time choose a size that suits you, so as not to damage your teeth.
Zhongshan Hongtian Plastic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1992, located in Pingnan Industrial Zone, Sanxiang Town, Zhongshan City, integrating design, development and production. Hongtian has owned “CHIGOUR” and “Mermaid” toothbrushes, including adult toothbrushes, children’s toothbrushes, family toothbrushes, dental floss, and interdental brushes. Among them, the utility model and product design of self-rotating toothbrushes have obtained national patents. “CHIGOUR” has become a world-renowned brand in China, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and other places.