Brushing your teeth, although this routine action is done every day, but a considerable number of people do not understand the “knowledge” of brushing their teeth. Here are some of these little knowledge to gather, in order to feed you guys who love your teeth.
1. Choice of toothpaste: Fluoride toothpaste is the first choice, and other toothpaste is used. Fluoride toothpaste can not only inhibit dental plaque, but also protect enamel, enhance the acid resistance of teeth and prevent dental caries.
2. Temperature of water for toothbrushing: It has been proved by relevant studies that teeth are suitable for normal metabolism at water temperature of 30-36 degrees. Therefore, when brushing teeth, if the teeth are stimulated by sudden cold or sudden heat for a long time, it will not only easily cause gingival bleeding, but also directly affect the normal metabolism of teeth, easily induce dental diseases, affect the life span of teeth, and affect health.
3. Choice of toothbrush: The usual toothbrush has four parts: brush head, brush neck, brush bristle and brush handle. The brush head should be slightly short and narrow so as to extend into the whole mouth and clean the hard parts. The head of the brush should be in an arc shape to avoid scratching the flesh of the teeth. Neck brushing should have proper curvature to match the curvature of the dental bed and reach the posterior molar area. There are natural bristles and nylon silk bristles for brushing.* Natural bristle toothbrush has better cleaning effect and adsorbing toothpaste, but it dries very slowly. Nylon silk hair toothbrush has good cleaning and massage effect on teeth, good elasticity and wear resistance. So nylon toothbrush is more widely used. The brush handle should be well grasped.
4. Brushing strength: force should be about 150 grams, such as the weight of an orange.
5. Brushing methods: advocate vertical brushing without damaging teeth and periodontal tissues. When brushing the maxillary posterior teeth, place the toothbrush on the maxillary posterior teeth, make the brush bristles 45 degrees with the teeth, then rotate the brush head, brush from top to bottom, and brush each part 10 times or so repeatedly. The brushing method is the same inside and outside. When brushing mandibular posterior teeth, place the toothbrush on the mandibular posterior teeth. The brush bristles and teeth are still 45 degrees. Turn the brush head and brush from the bottom to the top. Repeat each part about 10 times. The brushing method is the same inside and outside. The method of lip and face brushing of upper and lower anterior teeth is the same as that of posterior teeth. When brushing the palatal surface of the anterior teeth and the lingual surface of the lower anterior teeth, the play head can be firm, the upper teeth can be brushed from top to bottom, and the lower teeth can be brushed from bottom to top. When brushing the occlusal surface of the upper and lower teeth, place the toothbrush on the occlusal surface of the teeth and brush back and forth with a little force in the horizontal direction.