The specific steps are as follows:
1. Place the toothbrush at the junction of the crown and gingiva (red-white junction). The bristles of the toothbrush are 45 degrees with the teeth facing the gingiva or deep into the gingival sulcus (maxillary teeth up, mandibular teeth down).
2. Under gentle pressure, the horizontal direction of in situ tremor (range less than 1-2 mm) four to five times, so that the toothbrush hair can penetrate into the gingival crevicles, the accumulation of plaque inside the tremor.
3. Next, sweep the occlusal surface (opposite to the root) and remove the trembling plaque. For the occlusal surface of the posterior teeth, brush back and forth.
4. Every time you brush your teeth, you should follow a certain order and be all-inclusive. Don’t miss your teeth and teeth. Brush the teeth from the buccal side of one side of the posterior teeth. After brushing the first part, move the toothbrush to the position of the next two or three teeth. Pay attention to the overlapping area with the former part. Continue to brush the next part. Brush the labial (cheek) face of the upper and lower teeth of one side of the posterior teeth and the other side of the posterior teeth in sequence.
5. Brush the tongue (palate) of all teeth in the same way.
When brushing teeth, the temperature of water should be between 30 C and 36 C. If the teeth are stimulated by sudden cooling or heat for a long time, it will not only cause gingival bleeding, but also directly affect the normal metabolism of teeth, which will easily induce dental diseases and affect the life of teeth.
Brush your teeth every morning and evening, not less than 3 to 5 minutes each time. After brushing the teeth, brush the tongue coating again. This is the storage of bacteria. It also needs to be cleaned every day.