Children’s toothbrushes are toothbrushes designed for children who are in their developmental period. After the child has learned the method of brushing teeth, we must pay attention to choosing the right toothbrush according to the age of the child. Children are in the developmental period, and the size of the oral cavity changes with the development of the body. Therefore, the toothbrushes used in children are different at different ages.
Brushing teeth is not only a matter for adults, but also for children. In theory, children should be brushed from the beginning of the eruption of their first baby teeth. However, children’s mouths are very delicate. How to choose children’s toothbrushes daily?
1. Choose a toothbrush with a good-looking appearance. Children’s toothbrushes also pay attention to appearance, because any small details may become the reason why babies refuse to brush their teeth, so in order to prevent them from using this as an excuse not to brush their teeth, parents are advised to choose a better-looking children’s toothbrush. The toothbrush looks good, and children will also like to brush their teeth~
2. Pay attention to the size of the toothbrush head. Everyone knows that children’s toothbrushes are of course one size smaller than adult toothbrushes. In particular, the size of the brush head must be in line with the age, so that the brushing effect should not be too large or too small. Generally, the brush head of the toothbrush used by 0-2 years old children should not be larger than 15mm, 2-6 years old should not be larger than 19mm, and 6-12 years old should not be larger than 22mm.
3. Choose a toothbrush with soft bristles. Children’s teeth are inferior to adults in all aspects. They are very delicate and fragile and require gentle care. Therefore, the bristles of the toothbrush used should be as soft as possible to prevent damage to the teeth. Recommend a toothbrush specially designed for children, preferably imported ultra-fine soft hair, with a tip wire diameter of ≤0.01mm, gently cleans the mouth, and meticulously cares for the health of the baby’s deciduous and permanent teeth.
4. Choose safe and environmentally friendly toothbrushes. In order not to cause pollution to the environment, and for the children’s oral hygiene, we choose toothbrushes, and we should try our best to choose materials that are environmentally friendly, and we are optimistic about whether they are food-grade environmentally friendly materials.
5. Segmented care according to the growth period of the teeth. Children’s teeth are divided into two stages: deciduous teeth period and tooth replacement period. Due to the different nursing needs, the requirements for toothbrushes are of course different, so parents should pay attention to this when choosing children’s toothbrushes for their children. The children’s series of Hongwang Mall is divided into 3-6 years old deciduous teeth care and 6-12 years old teeth replacement care, which provides parents with more choices.
Zhongshan Hongtian Plastic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1992, located in Pingnan Industrial Zone, Sanxiang Town, Zhongshan City, integrating design, development and production. Hongtian has owned “CHIGOUR” and “Mermaid” toothbrushes, including adult toothbrushes, children’s toothbrushes, family toothbrushes, dental floss, and interdental brushes. Among them, the utility model and product design of self-rotating toothbrushes have obtained national patents. “CHIGOUR” has become a world-renowned brand in China, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and other places.