1. First consider whether the size of the electric brush head is suitable. The electric brush heads of children and adults are different. According to personal habits, opening degree, oral size and other factors, choose the brush head that suits you. There are also bristles on the toothbrush, some people like softer and harder. Choose the right brush head according to your personal preference.
2. The number of rotations of the toothbrush per minute, the more the number of rotations, the stronger the cleaning ability. High-speed electric toothbrush vibration frequency can reach 31,000 times per minute, but the price will be relatively expensive. In addition to the speed, there is also the choice of strength, multi-strength selection helps to choose the best brushing strength.
3. Multi-functional choice of electric toothbrush. The electric toothbrush is not only a function to clean the teeth, but also to help treat gingivitis, relieve redness and swelling of the gums, and brush the teeth. Prompt oral health information and more. Whether you need these features or not can be selected according to your individual needs.
4. Charging method, electric toothbrush has direct type, battery charging, mixing and other types. Choose an electric toothbrush based on how convenient it is to charge your bathroom. The dentist recommends that each brushing should last 2 minutes to effectively clean the oral bacteria. Automatic, manual and cooperative brushing combined with electric toothbrushes maximizes cleaning.
5. Select electric toothbrush steps
The first step: electric toothbrush is good or ordinary toothbrush is good
Step 2: Can electric toothbrush replace ordinary toothbrush?
Step 3: Types of electric toothbrushes
Step 4: The best quality materials for electric toothbrushes
Step 5: What brand of electric toothbrush is cost-effective?