Dental floss stick, also known as dental floss pick, is a product used with toothbrushes in daily oral care. Before dental floss sticks, many people used dental floss to achieve the same effect. Compared with dental floss, dental floss stick has the advantages of more convenience, efficiency, safety and hygiene.
The correct use of dental floss stick is simpler than manual dental floss, as long as you master the following essentials:
1. Align the floss part of the dental floss stick with the gap between the teeth, then move it left and right, and slowly “slide” into the gap between the teeth. Pay attention to the action to be slow, do not force to enter, otherwise it may damage the gums.
2. Starting from the place where the adjacent surface of the tooth is closest to the gums, put the dental floss close to the adjacent surface of one of the teeth to make the dental floss a “C” shape, and gently pull the dental floss up and down to clean the adjacent surface of the tooth.
3. Then put the dental floss close to the adjacent surface of the other tooth and use the same method.
4. After finishing, gently slide the dental floss stick out of the interdental space.
5. Wash the floss stick, and then clean the other teeth. If the floss of the dental floss stick has spread out, you need to replace it with a new one.
Dental floss sticks should be of good quality, such as love tooth partner dental floss sticks. Poor quality dental floss sticks may only clean one tooth gap, and the floss will spread out. Lohmann’s slim dental floss stick, using fine smooth filament thread, high elasticity and high toughness, does not split or break, cleans and cares the gums carefully, and prevents the gap between the teeth from becoming larger. The comfortable handle conforms to the ergonomic design, which saves effort and protects the gums. Roman dental floss stick can effectively remove tartar and other impactions, preventing bad breath, tooth decay and periodontal disease.